You can return your order with all original materials included in the shipment within 35 days of delivery for a refund.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you wish to return. We will email you a prepaid Fedex label for your return, and deduct the cost of the return shipping from you refund amount ($5 per item flat rate). If you wish to use a different return shipper you may do so at your expense.
Please follow the steps below to expedite your return:
1. Put item/s that you are returning in a box. With your order number written on the outside of the box along with the word *RETURN* near the order number. Add tracking to your return shipping.
2. Please print your original form copy that was sent to you when you made your order and circle item/s that you are returning. If this form is not in the box additional charges may apply.
3. Return address:
Attn: eCommerce Dept.
8153 Duke Blvd.
Mason, Ohio 45040
Expect to receive your refund within 2-3 weeks from DOWNLITE receiving your return. Please allow for shipping and handling time when completing a return. When shipping back items - please send us the tracking code information so that we can make sure all packages come back and this will allow us to expedite the return process for you.
If you have any additional question or are in need of a copy of your order please contact DOWNLITE either by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-866-931-3696 Sunday through Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00pm EST.
Limited Manufacturer Warranty Policy
DOWNLITE guarantees that we will, at DOWNLITE’s option, replace or repair purchaser’s product if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness of the product with typical usage.
- Comfort preference
- Abuse or unsanitary conditions
- When used in a non-standard application
Our default warranty period is one year from the date of purchase unless the packaging describes otherwise. It is very important that proper care be given to any of our down, feather or wool products so they maintain their natural properties.
We recommend watching our video on ‘how to properly wash our down and feather bedding’.
During the one year of this warranty, DOWNLITE will at its option, repair or replace the product, at a handling cost to the purchaser.
Your warranty provides coverage for products purchased and used in the United States excluding its territories and possessions (e.g. Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands). It is not applicable to claims for products purchased or used in any other country.
Sealy Bedding Warranty Information
DOWNLITE had a licensing deal with Sealy (Now called TempurSealy) for the time period of 4/1/13 to 4/1/18. If you have any DOWNLITE manufactured items sold online or bought in stores we can help with any product issues per our warranty program. The new license holder, American Textile Company will service any items made by Pacific Coast Feather (pre 4/1/13) or by ATC for goods made after 4/1/18. Please check your law label as to the manufacturer of the items to ascertain whom to contact for help. Please note there were several companies with licensing deals including Comfort Revolution and ATC - in those cases please contact those companies. DOWNLITE is responsible for goods made by DOWNLITE from 4/1/13 to 4/1/18.
Most orders, received, processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. If your order has not shipped in those time frames please contact us (it could be the item was oversold and we are in the process of making another batch).
- Please note that during peak periods (special holiday time periods) processing may take longer.
- When applicable, the free shipping promotion only applies to the Contiguous United States (Sorry Hawaii and Alaska). Through the year we may offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount, this will vary based on time of year.
- We are not able to ship to Canada at this time, please consider a freight forwarder.
- We may require verbal verification for large orders to protect you again fraud and ourselves.
- Large orders may also require a signature in order to ensure you received the package. Please consider shipping to an office with a receptionist if there is a chance you might not be home.
- Please note that we do not ship internationally. For shipments to other countries we suggest using a freight forwarding company.