A pillow protector is exactly what it sounds like - a protective barrier between your head and your pillow. Our zippered pillow protectors keep out dust mites, allergens, and oils from your hair and skin. This allows your pillows to maintain their fluffiness and support for longer.
With Downlite’s pillow protectors, you can enjoy:
- Extended pillow life: our protectors prevent daily wear and tear, so your pillow stays fresher for longer.
- Luxury quality: rely on the same high standard of pillow protectors used by premium hotels worldwide.
- Allergen protection: the cotton fabric forms a barrier against dust mites, pollen, and other allergens.
- Easy laundering: simply remove the protector and toss it in the wash to keep your pillow clean.
- A comfortable night's sleep: Enjoy your pillow's plush support night after night.
- Quality construction: Made from durable 200 thread count cambric cotton with a zippered end closure.
Do I need a pillow protector if I use a pillowcase?
Pillowcases primarily enhance the aesthetics and comfort of your bedding, but don’t necessarily protect what lies beneath. Pillow protectors are designed to offer an extra layer of defense from moisture, allergens, and dust mites. Adding a zippered pillow protector over your pillow and under a pillowcase promotes better hygiene, supports allergy relief, and preserves the longevity of your pillows.
Shop pillow protectors with confidence
Give your pillows the care they deserve. Our cotton protectors are available in standard, queen, and king sizes to fit any pillow. Just unzip and wash to keep your pillow fresh and supportive for years.
Shopping for bedding online can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be. Speak with a bedding expert now or read the Ultimate Pillow Buying Guide and shop like the pros.