What does the Limited Warranty cover?
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
For products purchased from authorized third party retailers, those store or retail warranties and return policies supersede this warranty and should be pursued before contacting DOWNLITE. Please contact place of purchase before starting warranty claim.
- Comforters: 3 Years
- Pillows: 1 Year
- Mattress Pads:1 Year
During the warranty period, DOWNLITE will repair or replace products or parts of a product that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
The Limited Warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Damage resulting from improper maintenance or wash and dry of the product (Care instructions must be followed per the care label on the product)
- Damage as a result of transportation or in-store malfunctions
In the event of a defect, it is at DOWNLITE’s discretion, to provide a repaired or replacement item, subject to the customer’s completion of the warranty claim list below.
How to proceed with warranty claim:
In the event of a defect, to get the benefit of the Limited Warranty, you must email Warranty@downlite.com with details and photos of the items below attached to your email.
Your Contact Information:
- Name & Address
- Phone number
Proof of Purchase:
- Store name and location of purchase
- Photo of your receipt
- If item was a gift, you will need a copy of gift receipt
- Law Label (Sewn into you product; at top: UNDER PENALTY OF LAW THIS TAG NOT TO BE REMOVED)
Please make sure whole label is in photo. REG. NO. or RM # to very bottom of the label - very small series of numbers.
- Photo for cause of claim. (1-3 photos)
Once we receive all the above information, the warranty review process will begin. We will evaluate your claim and ask for more details as needed. If deemed that the item is required to be returned to us, someone will provide you with the information to do so.
Do Not Return Item to DOWNLITE until requested to do so. Any unauthorized return will not be accepted. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for postage on the return.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for claim process to be completed.