What bedding is used at 'national brand' hotels?
The good news is we make bedding for almost every hotel, resort and cruise line in the USA. The bad news is we can't say their name on our site (our 'hotel bedding finder' cross references several hundred hotels, but almost every national chain is not shown). Knowing what all the hotels use, we have put together a simple list of common styles used at 3, 4 and 5 star hotels and resorts. The absolute sure fire way to know is to call or email us the details so we can research it for you. Here is the best part - save 20% off when using coupon code = HOTEL20.
- 2 to 5 Star Level - Down Alternative EnviroLoft Pillow
- 4 to 5 Star Level - 50/50 Down & Feather Blend Pillow
- 4 to 5 Star Level - Chamber Pillow (Feather core with down on the outside)
- 2 to 3 Star Level - Down Alternative Comforter/Duvet Insert
- 3 to 5 Star Level - Down Comforter/Duvet Insert
Hotel Blankets (Thin compared to a comforter)
- 3 to 5 Star Level - SmartDown® Lightweight Blanket
- 3 to 5 Star Level - Extra Thick Mattress Pad
- 4 to 5 Star Level - Cloud Top Feather Bed
While we do have pillow protectors, most hotel's use sheets and duvet covers from different suppliers.
Sometimes the items used by hotels are exclusive to them so we suggest a like item that is equal to or actually better (higher thread count, better filling material).
Still not sure? The best way to know is to call or email us the details so we can research it for you. Here is the best part - save 20% off when using coupon code = HOTEL20.