This is a problem I have with foam mattresses anyway, and it's a tough one for me to solve. Neck/back issues contribute to this. One final solution will need to be to put a cooling gel torso pad underneath the sheet. I thought the quality was fine -- no issues (yet) with seam separation, and it's well padded.
Outlast® created for NASA to keep astronauts cool, it now keeps you comfy as well! 300 thread count premium cotton graces this cooling mattress pad with special applied layers of Blue Outlast® where your torso lies on the bed.
This mattress pad is generously filled with hypoallergenic polyester for plush comfort. Our exclusive Infinity Skirt® provides a secure fit for mattresses up to 18 inches. Easy to care for, this Outlast mattress pad is machine washable and dryable. When drying, DO NOT use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
- 300 Thread Count Premium Cotton Sateen Top Fabric
- Blue Outlast® Applied Under Fabric in Torso Area
- Generously Filled for Plush Comfort - 12 Oz. Per Square Yard
- Hypoallergenic Polyester Filling
- Infinity Skirt® Fits Beds Snug
- Designed to fit a 7"-18" Mattress
- Easy Care: Machine Washable & Dryable
- Fabric Made in China
- Filled and Finished in the USA of Imported Materials.
Size & Dimension Information:
- Full/Double - 54 x 75 Inches
- Queen - 60 x 80 Inches
- King - 78 x 80 Inches
- Cal King - 72 x 84 Inches
Comfy pad an I haven't woken up in a night sweat since using it (a common occurrence for me!).
The last item I bought with outlast fabric was about two years ago, and loved it. I was so happy to see this in a mattress pad. My only issue with it was that it is not waterproof.