You can return your order with all original materials included in the shipment within 35 days of delivery for a refund.
You will be responsible for paying for the return Shipping and Handling charges.
Please follow the steps below to expedite your return:
1. Put item/s that you are returning in a box. With your order number written on the outside of the box along with the word *RETURN* near the order number. Add tracking to your return shipping.
2. Please print your original form copy that was sent to you when you made your order and circle item/s that you are returning. If this form is not in the box additional charges may apply.
3. Return address:
Attn: eCommerce Dept.
8153 Duke Blvd.
Mason, Ohio 45040
Expect to receive your refund within 2-3 weeks from DOWNLITE receiving your return. Please allow for shipping and handling time when completing a return.
If you have any additional question or are in need of a copy of your order please contact DOWNLITE either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-866-931-3696 Sunday through Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00pm EST.
Limited Manufacturer Warranty Policy
DOWNLITE guarantees that we will, at DOWNLITE’s option, replace or repair purchaser’s product if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness of the product with typical usage.
- Comfort preference
- Abuse or unsanitary conditions
- When used in a non-standard application
Our default warranty period is one year from the date of purchase unless the packaging describes otherwise. It is very important that proper care be given to any of our down, feather or wool products so they maintain their natural properties. The following link showcases our video on how to properly wash our down and feather bedding:
During the one year of this warranty, DOWNLITE will at its option, repair or replace the product, at a handling cost to the purchaser.
Your warranty provides coverage for products purchased and used in the United States excluding its territories and possessions (e.g. Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands). It is not applicable to claims for products purchased or used in any other country.
Sealy Bedding Warranty Information
Please note that recently bedding accessories made under the Sealy brand name were made by a different company who no longer has the licensing rights to produce Sealy bedding. As a result of this transition - you may have had a former order with the previous company and if you need any help, please contact us so we can help point you in the direction of the former company who can help with payment support. So issues involving refunds and the like, can be sent to our support teams who in turn will help you work with the previous company for resolution. The official transition took place on 4/1/13.
Most orders, received, processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. If your order has not shipped in those time frames please contact us (it could be the item was oversold and we are in the process of making another batch).
- Please note that during peak periods (special holiday time periods) processing may take longer.
- When applicable, the free shipping promotion only applies to the Contiguous United States (Sorry Hawaii and Alaska). Through the year we may offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount, this will vary based on time of year.
- We are not able to ship to Canada at this time, please consider a freight forwarder.
- Please note that we do not ship internationally. For shipments to other countries we suggest using a freight forwarding company.