As the largest manufacturer of down and down alternative bedding in the country, we would love to hear from you. You may have enjoyed one of our hotel pillows on a recent stay - have you tried our hotel bedding finder tool? Please note: many national hotel chains do not like us using their name, so if you try the tool and nothing comes up, it is likely on purpose because of a hotel. No worries - simply email us and send pics of the product law labels (be sure to capture the entire law label - especially the bottom numbers. DON'T send us a picture of our logo label - that won't help us cross-reference the item).
3-10-21 Please note our response times are running behind due to working from home during COVID. The best way to get a quick reply is via email. All calls are going to voicemail as a result - please be patient, and we will do our best to respond to any voicemails.
Question about billing vs. shipping address? We do not collect your billing address in our checkout. Just enter your shipping address and payment method, and you're all set!
Question about order status? Please check your email for messages from us. We send tracking numbers and order updates as your order processes, and sometimes our messages end up in your spam folder.
Question about Returns and Shipping? Please see our Shipping & Returns page.
Please remember to use our Hotel Bedding Finder to find the bedding you enjoyed.
Need help on the phone? We love answering questions, helping guide you to the right bedding, and making you sleep better! Currently, we are upgrading our support system and phone support is limited. We apologize for that! We do suggest using the contact form to send in questions.
We decided to keep our support online for a few reasons:
- We can instantly view your cart, account activity, order details, and other information to troubleshoot effectively.
- Researching what bedding was used at a hotel is a visual process. We frequently ask you to send us photos of the labels on the bedding at the hotel to help us see what you’re seeing. We can also send you links and screenshots to guide you in the right direction.
- It's faster. We can quickly get to the bottom of your questions without putting you on hold.
- Online support keeps detailed records in one place. This ensures nothing gets lost in translation if we need to escalate your issue. We'll always have access to previous support so you won't have to repeat questions.
FAQ: Stages Of Order Fulfillment (For eMail & SMS Text Notices)
- Awaiting Fulfillment — Customer has completed the checkout process, and payment has been confirmed.
- Awaiting Shipment — Order has been pulled and packaged and is awaiting collection from a shipping provider.
- Partially Shipped — Only some items in the order have been shipped due to some products being pre-order only or other reasons.
- Shipped — Order has been shipped. Please note we operate several plants and it is very common for the orders to ship and arrive at different times/dates. Our tracking codes sent out are for the first items in the order. This sometimes causes confusion as, for example, a pillow and mattress pad might ship separately from two different plants and arrive within a 1-2 day window. If a few days have passed, please reach out to us to look into it (usually there is just a lag time).