I have had my north face primaloft jacket for years and swear by it. I figured the same filling material would be great in a blanket and was shocked how snuggly warm it is when used in a blanket. I spoke to Mark on the phone and he told me how thin the primaloft it in jackets, so when you use it in a blanket they use a much thicker amount. Anyways, all I know is that the blanket feels great and keeps me warm without all the heaviness of a comforter.
Don't get too warm with this lighter weight PrimaLoft® Blanket featuring a striking 2 mm stripe damask pattern. Oversized and available in 4 sizes for the perfect fit. Filled with PrimaLoft, the luxury down alternative.
- 300 TC Damask Cotton Fabric
- 6 Inch Square Sewn Thru Box Pattern with 2 Inch Flange
- PrimaLoft®, The Luxury Down Alternative
- Summer Weight - Perfect for Warm Nights or Hot Sleepers
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- Made in China for DOWNLITE
- Twin - 66 x 96 inches - 17 Oz.
- Full - 84 x 96 inches - 22 Oz.
- Queen - 94 x 96 inches - 24 Oz.
- King - 110 x 96 inches - 29 Oz.